Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm a beast in the morning...a gym beast, that is.

Before having a kid, it was all I could do to wake up at 7:30 am. Now, I pop up at the crack of dawn to hit the gym & get that morning workout in before my sleeping baby wakes.  I workout in the morning for several reasons. The main one - I don't want to miss a single moment that I can spend with my daughter!   By waking up before she rises & getting my hour workout done...I'm not having to sacrifice any quality time we could be spending together after work! I get up early enough that my brain doesn't even have time to talk myself out of going to the gym.  The day can totally get in the way of a great workout, but by slipping in first thing you leave no chance of that happening! It's a huge energy booster too!  Before your morning coffee, fill up that water bottle & get em' girl!  What do you have to lose? Besides an extra hour of sleep that will probably make you even more reluctant to crawl out of your fluffy bed! Don't be a morning beast & start your day off in a tired way!!! Be a GYM BEAST...& get your pump first thing which in turn will make your day simply fabulous!
 

No comments: