Thursday, May 24, 2012

WATER WATER WATER! Drink it.

Okay, I know everyone hates to hear that water should be what you drink the most of...but it's SO true.  I used to love a good ole Mountain Dew every once in awhile, but now I've forgotten what they taste like.Seriously. Our bodies are made up of mostly water, so why would you fill it with JUNK & drinks/juices FULL of added sugar & other weird ingredients?!?  Not to mention, who likes to feel bloated? Not this girl!  And soft drinks are bloaters! I know, I know...water is no fun!  Which is why I'm obsessed with awesome water bottles.  A cool water bottle is worth the investment & trust me, you will drink more water from it AND you don't have to fill your trash with little plastic water bottles...you just wash it every night & reuse it!  My fave water bottle is the CamelBak!  Mine is the 24oz bottle & I drink about 3-4 bottles a day!  Buy yourself a fun water bottle, start guzzling...& I guarantee you will feel great! 

No comments: