Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag?

I LOVE makeup! Putting makeup on is seriously one of my favorite things to do! It used to take me forever to paint my face on (ha), but after having Kollyns I definitely don't have time for that. Now I have it down to 10 minutes or less!  5 minutes to get ready for work & 10 when we are going out! Below are the products I use every single day!
Foundation:  Loreal Infallible
Powder: Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Wheat
Bronzer/Blush:  Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Bronzer in Beach Bunny
Mascara: Maybelline Illegal Lengths in Black
Eyeliner: Physicians Formula Eye Definer Automatic Eye Pencil in Black
Eyeshadow:  Victoria's Secret Hypergloss Eye Shimmer in Golden Lights Gold & CoverGirl Intense ShadowBlast in Beige Blaze. I apply Beige Blaze all over & the Golden Lights Gold in the crease!
Lips: Maybelline Super Stay 14hour Lipstick in Beige ForGood & CG Wetslicks in Honey Talks


No comments: