Friday, May 25, 2012

YOUR Best Butt!

Photo from Shape.com
Let's face it...genetics are genetics.  Either your butt is big, small, perfect or non-existent.  Although I would love to have a nice big butt it just isn't in the cards for me. So instead of wasting time envying every girl with a great butt, I decided to just make my butt the best possible version of itself. So here is a short version of one of my workouts for toning/tightening my behind.

Bodyweight Squat Warm-UP
Jump Lunges 
Curtsy Lunges
Jump Squats
Walking Lunges
Single-Leg Deadlifts
Weighted Squats
Single Leg Lunge
Burpees
Mountain Climbers

I will post pictures later of me doing some of these exercises...but in the meantime, you can google these exercises to get an idea of what they are.  I use dumbbells or a barbell with most of these, but if you can't make it to the gym you can definitely do these exercises at home with no weight.  If you want to really make it interesting, set a timer for 10 minutes & do each exercise for 1 minute & go right down the list without stopping. OR if you're REALLY brave set it for 20 minutes and do each exercise for 2 minutes.  I bet you'll be hurtin' the next day.  A good hurt, of course! :)

No comments: