Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm So Ready For Summer...

Nothing like bathing suit shopping at Victoria's Secret to get a girl motivated.  Pretty weather is right around the corner...and pretty weather is bathing suit weather!  Heck yes!  And if you don't feel quite ready for bikini weather you still have time, so get your butt to the gym!  It's never too late to get in shape!  My favorite summer workout is soon to be detailed in a post, so stay tuned!  VS has this cool new feature on their website called the Bikini Mixer.  I love mixing and matching so I was THRILLED to stumble upon this today.  I totally just ordered myself 3 new bathing suits (shhh, don't tell Devin).  Happy Valentine's Day to me. ;) 

Here are my favorite combinations that will soon be gracing my closet with their perfect pops of color.


No comments: