Friday, March 1, 2013

Skinny Shake: Protein Mocha Frappucino

I have been on a vanilla protein kick for a LONG time now.  But a berry shake every single morning gets really old. I absolutely have to have coffee every morning too, so why not have my protein & coffee together? I started thinking & experimenting & and I invented my own mostly healthy version of a mocha frappucino. Here it is...
1 packet Starbucks via instant coffee
1/2 cup dark chocolate silk almond milk
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup cottage cheese(i know it sounds gross but I promise it isn't)
1/2 cup water
8 ice cubes
(You can add Stevia & a couple drops of vanilla extract to taste if desired...but I like it just fine without it
I haven't added up the calories, but it is protein packed...and it has about a gazillion less calories than a Starbucks frappucino. ;)

No comments: