Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cake Batter Protein Shake


Since I'm all about 'Balance' and I've already blogged about a yummy cake batter fudge dessert, it's only fitting that I make my lovely readers aware of a healthier alternative!  On the days that I have a craving but want to avoid the guilt afterwards, I make myself a cake batter protein shake.  This little jewel is under 200 calories, loaded with protein, and is low in sugar but the taste is BIG.  Since we're getting closer to shorts, tank top and bikini weather... my advice is to opt for this much more often than the cake batter fudge!  ;) Enjoy this recipe friends, I know I do!

1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein (I prefer Syntha6 Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor or Designer Whey)
3 Drops of Almond Extract
2 Teaspoons of Stevia
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Sugar Free Instant Pudding Mix
1/2 Cup of Water
8 Ice Cubes
SPRINKLES (If you really want to feel like you're having dessert)

 

1 comment: