Thursday, April 18, 2013

Girl Scout Caramel Delight Shake


I'm kind of in love with Girl Scout Caramel Delight Cookies.  I can eat about 2 rows of those little pieces of heaven like it's my job.  Which is why I'm SO glad I have discovered a protein shake that can take the place of them.  Obviously nothing is better than the actual cookie, but you can drink this without feeling guilty about it later...so that in itself makes this yummy shake a dream!  Enjoy!

1/2 Cup Lowfat Cottage Cheese or Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (I use Syntha 6 Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor)
1/4 Teaspoon Coconut Extract
2 TBSP Jello Sugarfree Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
1/8 TSP Caramel Extract
1/2 Cup Water
Add Several Ice Cubes according to desired thickness

& I know these extracts are kind of expensive but a little goes a long way, so once you stock your cabinets you're good to go! 

No comments: