Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Heather's Wonderful Visions!

Devin and I had been putting off family photographs since Kollyns was a newborn.  Mostly because my husband absolutely loathes having his picture taken, and because life is busy and I've just never gotten around to it.  Of course we play around with our camera and take sweet pictures here and there like any family, but not many of them are wall worthy.  I follow Visions by Heather on facebook (go like it!), and I've always admired Heather's work.  So I knew when we finally got around to it, I would definitely be choosing her to capture our memories!  Devin's work schedule is extremely unpredictable, but lo and behold I found out on a Friday that he had the following Monday & Tuesday off.  I immediately contacted Heather and she worked us in with even the shortest of notice.  It turns out the day we chose was pretty perfect too because the weather was absolutely fabulous!  We scheduled a mini-session which is very reasonably priced and she was willing to take the photos at a location of our choice.  After walking around for about 5 minutes, she found the perfect spots to capture us in our element having fun as a family.  She really did a beautiful job, and I must add that it was such a great experience that Devin even said he wouldn't mind taking photos again sometime in the future with her (and THAT'S a big deal).  She let us have fun while she worked her magic.  It doesn't get any better than that!  Thank you so much Heather for being such a joy to be around, for a great time and for beautiful photographs!  We will treasure these forever, and we will definitely be working with you again! 

Enjoy some photos from our recent session & get in touch with Visions by Heather Photography and schedule your session!




 

 



 
 

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Hope you visit my blog again...