Monday, April 1, 2013

Raspberry Lemonade Bundt Cake


I love the taste of raspberry lemonade, pink lemonade, cherry limeade and any other kind of 'ade you can think of.  I'm sure I'll be whipping up a pink lemonade or cherry limeade cake before you know it!  I was really in the mood for something light and different because I had been baking so many chocolate-y desserts lately!  And so came the Raspberry Lemonade Bundt Cake!  It tasted just right and it made me want Spring weather some kinda bad.  Thank goodness today actually FEELS like Spring!  I'm so happy.  And speaking of happy, this cake made me really really happy!  Hope you like it!

You will need:

1 Box of White Cake Mix
1 Small Box of Instant Lemon Pudding
1 Small Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
1 1/4 Cups + 4 TBSP of Thawed Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate
4 Eggs
2 Cups of Powdered Sugar
1/2 Stick of Butter (Softened)
3 Splashes of Milk
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
Pink Food Coloring

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.  Combine cake mix, puddings, eggs, raspberry lemonade concentrate & vegetable oil in large bowl with electric mixer.  Once blended, pour into greased bundt pan (I use Pam) and bake for 40 minutes. Let cake cool in pan for several minutes, then flip it onto a platter and allow it to cool for another 30 minutes. While cake cools, combine powdered sugar, softened butter and milk until it becomes creamy. Add in vanilla extract, 4 TBSP of remaining Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate, and pink food coloring until you reach desired icing color!  Spread on cooled cake & enjoy!
Mommy's Little Helper!
 

No comments: