Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Strawberry Ice Cream Pie with Oreo Crust

I know.  I really need to stop with these dessert recipes, but I just can't help it.  And FYI, I don't eat all of this stuff that I make...I share it and everyone loves me for it.  :) 

You just can't lose with frozen treats in the summer time.  So I present to you this Strawberry Ice Cream pie.  It's only the easiest thing ever to make...

You will Need
1 Pint of Strawberry Ice Cream or Strawberry Greek Yogurt (Softened)
1 Package of Oreo Cookies
1 Container of Cool Whip
1 8oz package of cream cheese

Finely crush oreos and mix well with softened cream cheese.  Press into the bottom of a pie dish with a spoon or spatula. 


Spread softened ice cream or frozen yogurt on top of oreo crust.  My ice cream wasn't softened enough because I'm impatient and I was running late.  So yours will be a lot prettier than mine! :)
 
Top with cool whip.
 
Decorate it.
 
And freeze 1 hour before serving.
 
Easy as pie.  ;)
 
ENJOY.
 

No comments: