Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pigtails & Popsicles

Nothing says summer quite like an evening in the back yard in 90 degree weather, and a popsicle in the hand of a happy little girl.  These pictures say it all, and remind me that life is about as sweet as it gets.  I will hold these perfect memories in my heart forever of hot summer evenings, melted popsicles, and my beautiful little girl with her bright blue eyes and pigtails having fun as mommy tries her best to not miss a single moment.







 


  

8 comments:

Ashlea with an a said...

those photos are the best! Her kissy face, and the last one with her hand on her hip, Soooo cute!

Areeba said...

Aww such lovely shots. Her summer is finally with her!

Melissa Hesseling said...

I just LOVE pigtails on precious little girls!! So sweet!

Kelsey Almond said...

I'm so glad I ran inside and grabbed my camera so I could capture those cute little expressions! :)

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you! :) She loves summer!

Kelsey Almond said...

ME TOO! I'm obsessed! :) I'm so happy she loves them too and doesn't try to pull them out. Hairbows are a battle, but she will let the pigtails be!!!

Adrian Smith said...

such a cutie pie

Adrian Smith said...

such a cutie pie