Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Recap: Father's Day Edition

Friday was a watermelon kind of day.  Who am I kidding?  Every day is a watermelon kind of day.  Usually if our Friday is great, the weekend ends up being pretty great too.  And it was!


Saturday we spent the day at the river, and it's so relaxing for all of us...even this little one.


This was the only time she got to spend with daddy on Father's Day weekend because he had to work on Sunday. Wahhh.  I'm so thankful for his awesome job, but it's not fun when he misses things...especially church...like almost every week! :(
 
 
Kollyns was still in chill mode as she cuddled in Papa Roger's (Devin's dad) lap.
 
Sunday after church our first stop was mom's house.   This is her fish pond and I thought it looked so pretty so I had to take a picture.

So picturesque.
 
And holy long hair!  I need a haircut. Like yesterday.

My little love bug.

Kollyns helped Poppy Terry grill burgers by the pool!

My beautiful mama had her daddy over for lunch too! 
 
And as always, Kollyns HAD to swim...even if for only 3 minutes.

Then we made our way up to Papa Todd's house to spend time with him!  And eat another burger.  It was burger Sunday.

And Kollyns had some pool fun with Uncle Teddy (Landon).  The story behind his nickname 'Teddy' HERE.


And this morning she insisted that she wear her pajamas to work so she could match her "Bitty Baby."  I totally let her, because I would so rock the jammies at work too if I could.

 
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

HI! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Your little girl is beautiful and you take amazing pictures!!!

Caravan Sonnet said...

What PRECIOUS photos that you have!! :) I just discovered your blog and am excited to be your newest follower via GFC! :) I hope that you are having a lovely day!
:) Rebecca
www.caravansonnet.com