Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Recap, Kinda.

I'm happy to say that I finally decided to dig take my camera out of the camera bag and charge it. I don't know why I found that to be such a daunting task, but my bag is big and it is filled with snacks, extra clothes, coloring books, crayons and many many other off the wall things.  So searching through it kind of makes me carsick, even when I'm not in a car.  Eeeek.  So here are a few photos from our weekend taken with my phone.  Shabby quality, sweet memories.

Pool season is officially here, and we STAY in it.  


This is the face I get when she's ready for me to finish up my workout.  This is the face of boredom.

She kind of loves looking at herself in the mirror.  I don't blame her...she's beautiful.  And excuse my workout attire, I'm aware it's atrocious.



Best for last...I love those eyes.

4 comments:

Tamara @ The Workout Mama said...

Kollyns is so cute!!!! And Kelsey you are beautiful! Yay for pool time!

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you so much Tamara, as are you!!! Yes, pool time is our fave...and Kollyns is a little water bug! :)

Ashlea with an a said...

So so cute, love the dress she's wearing in the last one. Target? So happy you got some pool time, that's always the best!

Kelsey Almond said...

Oh yes, definitely from Target. Almost everything she wears is from Target or Baby Gap!