Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Family Vacation

Well as you can tell, I haven't been doing much blogging for the past 2 weeks...or anything else for that matter.  I was on vacation last week, and the week before I went on vacation I was already on vacation in my mind so that's the reason I've been kind of MIA  But don't worry, I had my camera every step of the way because you know me...I don't miss moments.  I captured so many memories during vacation that I'm going to be posting photos each day this week because I just can't put that many photos into one post because you would get bored, I would get bored, and since I'm still at the beach in my mind... posting photos will be just about all the blogging I can muster this week.  Who needs words when you have a gazillion pictures?  Every year we go to Surfside/Garden City Beach, SC with my dad's side of the family.  We look forward to it all year long and when our beach week finally rolls around we enjoy every single second of it.  Our beach house was amazing, we had fun family time and great food!  What more could a girl ask for?













 photo signature_zps07c7bb75.png

8 comments:

Dorothy Booth said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes...3 weeks!

Elise said...

Looks fun! My hubby and I are heading to California in a couple weeks and your photos are making me happy! I love your outfit in that last photo :)

Kelsey Almond said...

We did have fun! The week went by so fast of course! Which beach do y'all go to???

Kelsey Almond said...

Wow California sounds amazing! I would love to go there someday! Thank you it came from H&M!!! Love that store!

Whitney Harness said...

You guys are such an attractive family!! Looks like a fun fun trip - your pictures just convinced me that my family needs a good beach vacation too!

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you Whitney!!! Beach trips are the best!

Tamara @ The Workout Mama said...

Fun pictures! Love your new header! Cute colors :).

Haylee said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the beach! I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

I'm loving the new design, by the way!