Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More Wedding Photos: The Details

I loved everything about our wedding.  If I could go back and do it all again, I would do it exactly the same way. 
 
I'm a big fan of earthy colors, so I chose brown and green as my wedding colors.  My dress was vintage ivory lace with beaded detail. 
I love corset back dresses.  The dress I tried on actually had a buttoned back, but when we received my actual dress it was a corset back and I was thrilled with the ordering mistake because I didn't even know my dress could be made with the corset detail!
 
 Hanging lanterns were a focal point of the reception along with the hydrangea centerpieces and arrangements.







 Our wedding site was this rustic bed & breakfast in our hometown!  It made for a really beautiful wedding!



 The inside of the tent was lined with C-9 lights!

 Our altar was made of an old wooden farm table with a draped vintage lace cloth and two tall arrangements!  Loved it!
We had our first initials made into moss letters to display at the entrance of our reception! 

 We also covered the greenery that lined the reception perimeter in C-9 lights!  It was so enchanted looking!  Just like a fairy tale!
 My photographer captured my lip gloss obsession first hand.

 I loved our cake! A 5 layer ivory & brown swirled fondant cake!  A different flavor for every layer!








It is so sweet looking back at these photos and remembering how absolutely perfect our wedding day was.  I still can't believe it was 5 years ago!!!
 photo signature_zps07c7bb75.png

4 comments:

Elise said...

Wow, you are gorgeous! I love the location of your wedding at the rustic B&B. That mixed with the hydrangeas looks so fresh!

Claire Carwile said...

This was absolutely beautiful! I love all of the details!

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you so much! You are too sweet! It really did turn out to be a beautiful combination!!! :)

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you Claire! :)