Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weekend Recap

So my weekend recap is a day late.  My apologies, I was so busy that Monday passed me by before I had the chance to catch my breath. 

Friday night we had dinner at Robin Alexander again.  We are in love with this patio area because it's outside, it's down town which has a nice little rustic feel, and Kollyns stays entertained during the entire meal because of the traffic passing and the dogs walking by.  Which means mommy and daddy get to enjoy our meal because boredom doesn't kick in and she stays happy!  Happy kid, happy parents!

I painted my nails She's Pampered by Essie. Loving this color!  I also painted Kollyns' but she didn't sit still long enough for me to take a good picture!

Saturday night we went to Thunder in the Sky.  A free event sponsored by my church!  It was a motocross style show and Kollyns has been telling me she wants a motorcycle ever since.  Yikes. 
 
She sat on the top of the truck with Mason and she thought she was such a big girl!

I had some tailgate bonding time with my sweet cousin Emily and my hubby!  Yes, tailgate.  Country living at its finest.

Sunday Dev was working hard so my daddy and Cristy picked me and Kollyns up and took us to Short Pump in Richmond after church.  Short Pump is so fabulous.  Like seriously, I'm not going to even tell you how much I spent shopping because it's like ridic and my husband might read this post.  Kollyns loved this fountain!

This gives you an idea of just how 'lucky' of a shopper I was on Sunday.  H&M, AE, Buckle, Nordstrom:  luck, luck, luck & more luck.  In my defense...I rarely shop for new clothes for myself.  Like maybe twice a year.  AND we are going to the beach this weekend.  A girl needs new clothes for the beach.  And notice all of Dev's clothes at the back of the bed!  I didn't leave him out!  And pretty please excuse my messy bed. 

My favorite purchase of the day for myself.  Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume!  Who doesn't want to smell like cotton candy all day? 
 
And this VS bathing suit.  I have a slight bathing suit addiction.  And this is my 8th one of the year.  I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to wear all eight bathing suits during the seven days I'm at the beach. Hmm?

And my favorite purchases for Kollyns are these adorable Toms and this Stephen Joseph Little Squirts Water Bottle.  Kollyns loves drinking out of the pretty little fish AND it clips to my bag!  How awesome is that?  But my advice is to only put water in these because they don't stand on their own and if your little one forgets to snap the top back on it can be disastrous.  We had a milk spill and it wasn't pretty. 


And here's my rainy Monday frumpy OOTD. 
Headband: H&M
Top:  AE Pocket Hi-Lo Tank
Jeans:  Big Star Sweet from Buckle [Similar Here]
Flops:  AE

Happy Tuesday!!!
 photo signature_zps07c7bb75.png


10 comments:

Melissa Hesseling said...

AHHHH!! Love this post!! Can I hire you to be my personal shopper!! :D
Melissa
Fawn Over Baby

Kelsey Almond said...

Oh girl, I wish!!! :) Shopping as a profession sounds just wonderful!

Sierra Kenzie said...

I have a bikini addiction also, haha... maybe you can wear 2 one day and just be like "oh oops I need to put on the next one" then come out with a whole new look! ;)

I found out about your blog from the Blog Hop and I'm now following you. :) Can't wait to read more post in the future!
xoxo -B ♡
http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

Elise said...

I love those Tom's! But you're right... a girl does need new clothes for the beach! My hubby and I are going to California in about a month, and I still don't have a proper swim suit! New follower from the Grab a friend blog hop :D

Elise
http://impossiblyelise.blogspot.com/

Noor Unnahar said...

Your family is so adorable :) I'm loving these Toms , awesome!!!
Glad to see you at Grab a Friend .
Noor @ Noor's Place

Kelsey Almond said...

That sounds like a plan! ;)

Kelsey Almond said...

Oh yes, and now I don't have to shop while we are at the beach like I normally do...I can just relax the WHOLE week! I'm so excited! Thanks for following! :)

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you so much! :)

Areeba said...

All these girly stuff make me realize I NEED TO BUY SOMETHING PINK!
Your daughter is just so adorable!

Kelsey Almond said...

We love pink!!! Thank you! :))