Monday, August 5, 2013

Blessings & Bubbles

I feel like we will have an early fall this year in sweet home Appomattox.  Every morning when I step outside with FinLee & BroDee (our MaltiPoos) at 7am, the air is so crisp and cool.  I'm totally tempted on numerous occasions to just plop down in the grass and drink my coffee and soak up the beauty of early morning in my quiet neighborhood.  I don't know if I say it enough on here, because I simply can't say enough just how thankful I am for this life I'm living.  And the only way I can think to show my sweet readers just how thankful I am is to share a prayer that I find myself constantly praying.  It never gets old, because I can never say thank you enough to the One who deserves it the most.

Thank you so much Lord for loving me through the many ways I fail you and showing me mercy and grace.  Thank you for pouring an abundance of blessings over me that I don't come close to deserving.  Thank you for my husband, for our beautiful daughter and our health.  Thank you for our families and our sweet home, and jobs that take care of everything we need and then some.  Help me to honor You in every part of my life and bring Glory to You in every way.  Break my heart for what breaks yours, and reveal to me the areas you want me to serve and prepare my heart for where you are leading me.  I can never do enough or say enough and   I won't ever be able to give back all that You deserve, but I pray that I will always give back all that I can through fervently pursuing a deeper and more personal relationship with You every single day of my life. 


Saturday morning Kollyns was up by 9am, which is unusual for her.  Normally she will sleep until 11am if I let her.  It was so beautiful outside so we headed straight to the back yard for some bubble fun.  There's just something about watching a kid play with bubbles and chase them while giggling and squealing that is just so purely sweet.  I find myself becoming a kid again with her and running through the yard having the time of my life. 




It just doesn't get any better than this.

No comments: