Friday, August 23, 2013

Fishtail/Funny Face Friday!!!

It's Friday and I slept like a rock last night.  Therefore I'm in a great mood, even though I overslept and didn't have time to wash my hair.  But guess what?  My favorite braid of all time is the perfect way to cover up funky hair because the messy look seems to be completely on purpose. ;)  See what I mean?  So today is officially fishtail Friday.  Well it is for me anyway!

And keeping with the 'F' theme, Kollyns and I had a fun fish-tailed funny face Friday photo session.    Yeah, just showing off my alliteration skills and giving everyone a mini lesson on my favorite literary stylistic device. (wink wink) Can't let anyone forget my teaching degree that's stashed in a closet somewhere. :))



Fish tail, fish face.  Get it?  :) 

Happy Friday everyone!  And if you're in the mood for a fishtail braid but you aren't sure how to fishtail, this post from forever ago has a link to a great little video that taught me how to fishtail braid in about 3 minutes!  :)  I hope everyone has a fun-filled weekend!!!
 photo signature_zps07c7bb75.png

1 comment:

Erica said...

Great 'do! I wish I could pull off a messy side pony...never seems to come out the way I envision, darn! :)