Thursday, September 5, 2013

Anthem World Tour

I have been a complete Fanson since I was 11 years old.  And by Fanson I mean, the biggest Hanson fan ever.  For those of you that have been missing out for the past 15 years, this is the band that brought you the mega hit MMMBop circa 1997.  If the only song of theirs you know is MMMBop, you have been missing out on some amazing music for over a decade.  These are some talented dudes.  I know I'm partial because I've been fangirling since I was a tween, but I made my anti-Hanson husband a believer just by taking him to one concert.  They just kicked off their Anthem World Tour and when Raven (my almost sister) and I found out they would be coming to Richmond this September we FREAKED.  We knew it was a must-see and we made it happen.  It was the longest I've ever been away from my sweet Kollyns, and I missed her every second.  But as expected, Hanson didn't disappoint and I enjoyed the entire concert so so much.  Not to mention, Paul McDonald opened for them and he.was.AWESOME.  Too much talent in one place I tell ya!  It was well worth the $30 tickets. And seeing my husband throw his hands in the air and scream "I LOVE HANSON" was just priceless.  Shhhhh, don't tell him I told you (in his defense, he was considerably intoxicated...but it still made my life).  He will never admit to it.  But I have witnesses.  Check out Hanson's tour dates, and if they are coming to a city near you GO!  I promise you will love it! 





And just to prove that they have come a long way since their MMMBop days, these are my favorite Hanson songs of all time! 

Juliet by Hanson on Grooveshark
Save Me by Hanson on Grooveshark

No comments: