Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Things I'm Loving

[A good burrito bowl]  Throw brown rice, black beans, corn, & red onion in a bowl...add some cilantro and lime juice and it's over the top good.  You could always add chicken or beef too! :) Yummy and easy.

[S'mores parties on the back deck]  I'm pretty sure I can hear the Hershey bars, graham crackers and marshmallows begging to be made into ooey gooey goodness when the cool fall weather rolls in.  And I love nothing more than grabbing a fuzzy blanket and heading out to the deck for some s'more making with my loves. 

[Pumpkin spice coffee in a glass jar]  Everything tastes better in a jar.  It really does.  And since one of my favorite parts of the day is the early morning when I'm sipping my coffee in my quiet house...why not add a mason jar to make it even more perfect?  Notice my Halloween tree in the background.  Too early for October festiveness?  I think not.

['Just Because' flowers from my husband] Sweet little gestures like this mean the most.  AND they are in an orange vase which perfectly compliments my Halloween tree.  Thanks babe! :)

[AE Burgundy Jeggings, Riding Boots & a Jean Jacket]  This outfit is so comfy and I have a feeling these boots will be worn out before Winter.  They're that cute.
[Boots] AE Buckle Riding Boot- here
[Jeggings] AE (last year)- similar here
[Jacket] AE- here
 
[Friday Night Football] Football games are a pretty big deal when you live in a small town like we do.  And this past weekend our high school team played my brother's high school team and his girlfriend is a cheerleader there!  Kollyns loved watching her aunt Maddy shake her 'pon pons' and now insists that she will one day be a 'cheerweader'. My high school team won by the way.  And I loved every second of it.  And it brought back a flood of memories from our high school days when my hot hubby was the hunky high school QB.  Hard to believe that was 8 short years ago. Yikes.



[Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood] How am I just finding out about this band? They are amazing. And this is my new fave song.  Kollyns and I dance like a couple of crazies when this comes on.  Turn this song on and try not to love it.  Impossible.  Told ya.
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood on Grooveshark

 photo signature_zps07c7bb75.png

No comments: