Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding (Continued): Pre-Ceremony

What a special day this day was, it's like the joy pours out of these photos.  Beth was the happiest bride I have ever seen.  There are no words to describe the emotions that these photos put on full display.  Thank you Crystal George Studios for capturing the beauty of this perfect day.

 
My beautiful best friend.

Me playing with makeup.  One of my favorite things to do.



My beautiful blue eyed girl!

I was a very happy girl that day.

Clearly.

She loved her tutu.

She really is the funniest kid.  Keeps me laughing.






This is real BFF love right here.
 
Beth & her sweet dad Jimmy, and her mom Cindy (the strongest woman I know).  I love them.


Up Next:  Ceremony Photos

For the full story about this wedding and how truly near and dear to my heart this family is.  See this post.

2 comments:

Claire Voss said...

So beautiful! I love these precious captured moments.

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you Claire! I do too! :)