Friday, November 1, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding (Continued)...The Ceremony

The ceremony was beautiful.  This is my mom's house which turned out to be quite the stunning backdrop for a wedding.  And it made it that much more special that they were able to get married there.  Kollyns behaved like an angel up until the part where she decided to pick buds off of the flower arrangement we were standing beside, and start plucking them onto Beth's train.  I don't think many people noticed, and I became a pro at masking my panic attacks with a nice big smile. :)


How cute is this? 



I'm ordering this print on a gigantic canvas because Kollyns just looks so gorgeous.  And this is where the interest in the flowers began. Soon after, Beth had 3 or 4 adorning the train of her beautiful gown.



 
This is one of my absolute favorite photos of Beth's parents.  Just so sweet.  I can't handle it.

I just can't.

 
 And look at the two show-stealers making their way down the aisle just like they were told to do.  I'm a proud mama.

Pre-Ceremony photos HERE.
Next up:  The Details

2 comments:

Shana said...

I am obsessed with how gorgeous everything turned out. Loving these posts, Kelsey!

Kelsey Almond said...

Me too Shana! It all came together so well! :) Thank you!