Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding (Continued)...The Bridal Party

Matt & Beth had a small bridal party of 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen with a flower girl and ring bearer.  If she had included every one of her friends in her bridal party, they would've been wrapped around my mom's house and lined up the driveway.  I on the other hand, had to dip into my family members just to fill up my bridesmaid spaces since Devin had so many groomsmen, and since my friend group only rolls about 3 deep.  Beth and I always joke that she is my only friend that isn't a family member.  Not true of course, I have other friends...but only a few close ones.  :)  Probably because I'm shy, and I prefer to be at home in my pajamas doing chores or watching movies (and have since I was 8)...hard to make new friends when you love to stay at home.  Luckily, I met the love of my life in high school and married him.  So I avoided the whole getting dolled up every weekend going out searching for the man of my dreams, and it's a good thing because that would've just been painful for me. Anyway, I don't know how Beth's wedding party post started out like this, but it did...so there's that...and now let me get to the photos.  Her colors were grey and yellow, and if you didn't see this already in a previous post...let me remind you that we got our dresses at J.Crew for $70.  Yes, super cheap for a bridesmaid dress, and they are actually cute.  And a reasonable color that doesn't wash everyone out.  Thank you Beth, for not being a bridezilla and allowing your maids to rock cute dresses.  We love you for it, we really do.  Go ahead and add that to the list of reasons why you have so many friends.

And yes, I'm the unusually tall girl in all of these photos.  I promise I'm only 5'8!













No comments: