Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Countdown

The countdown is on!  Less than one week until Santa comes and I'm pretty much a big ball of Christmas spirit.  And what's better than festive handprint/footprint crafts. Not only are they adorable, they are so meaningful.  One day I'll look back at how small her little hands and feet were and probably cry my eyes out.  Not to mention they are a direct path to a grandparent's heart, so if you want brownie points for a great gift...frame one of these jewels and wrap it up or if you have a teeny tiny baby, make a handprint ornament.  You win! :)   



Yep, we're still making Christmas cookies on a daily basis.  And I found these awesome pink lights at the dollar store.  Kollyns had to plug them in immediately.  They found their way onto her playroom Christmas tree eventually!


And since I've been celebrating Christmas since November 1st, I completely skipped over a Thanksgiving post.  So here are a few photos from our family's thanksgiving, I'm always thankful for my family and this wonderful life God has blessed us with!
 
We actually didn't take many pictures.  We were way too busy stuffing our faces. :)

Emily, Me, Mom & Aunt Shana [I'm pretty sure they are the two hottest 40-somethings out there ;)]

Someone ate too many gingerbread cookies.

Kollyns loves her cousin Reagan!

And as always, poor Devin was working.  We missed him. :( 

No comments: