Monday, January 27, 2014

Ribbons, Hearts & Sparkly Things

My BFF and I took a much needed trip to Lynchburg Saturday.  This is actually the first time we have been shopping together without Kollyns in 3 years.  I had forgotten how fun shopping and a lunch date can be without my sweet girl trying to jump out of the shopping cart, heading straight for the toy section and staying there for a good 30, running from mommy & what not.  I love shopping with Kollyns, but I must admit it was refreshing to shop solo.  I'll have to make sure I do this again before another 3 years pass. ;) But since she wasn't there and I really did miss her the whole time, I brought her home a little surprise.  Tarjay had a bangin' dollar section this weekend.  Filled with Valentine goodies like sparkly poms, pretty ribbon & heart shaped things..  I really just couldn't resist.  These sat on the counter and tempted us all weekend, so today I caved and let Kollyns go ahead and make her Valentines.  They turned out too cute.  The grandparents will love me forever for these little treasures.

dollar section, poms, crafts, sparkles, hears

poms, sparkly, ribbon, Target

poms, sparkly, ribbon, Target

poms, sparkly, ribbon, Target
 
 
poms, sparkly, ribbon, Target

No comments: