Saturday, February 22, 2014

Captured: Our Snow Day!

Don't get me wrong, I'm so over the snow.  I hope we don't get another drop of it until next year. 

Reason (1) We are scheduled to start construction on our home next week and bad weather would eff that up and push it back yet another week.

Reason (2)  Do I really need another reason?

It was beautiful while it lasted, but so long winter... I need some warmth, sunshine and blue skies in my life.

Until that day comes, I'll just dream about it...and post a few pictures from our snow day.


I made it all the way into the front yard in the snow without falling on my butt.  This is my victory stance.
 
 
MarLee was rockin' the socks as gloves look.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

sara said...

Snow is so pretty -- but it does get old REALLY fast! All of ours melted this weekend (we had weather in the 60s!!) but we're heading to a ski town next weekend, so back to the powder we go... (Though I guess I can't really complain there, huh?)

Cute pictures :)

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you! & Yesss it does! Can't complain about VA seasons though because they are pretty great! :) Have fun on your ski trip! :)) xoxo