Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Kollyns!

Today is my little girl's 3rd birthday.  Please someone tell me how this happened and where I can find a machine that freezes time.  Is it possible to bottle up the way this awesome kid makes me feel so one day when she's old enough to understand, she will know exactly how happy she has always made her mama?  I can't even begin to put into words how much I love her.  I would do anything and be anything for her.  And as much as I wish I could keep her small and hold her tight forever, I'm excited to watch her grow up too and become who God wants her to be.  I pray as her mommy I will always live my life in such a way that she can see God's love displayed in its absolute perfection through me.  I hope she finds the joy and hope I've found in Christ early in life and seeks to glorify Him in all she does. I have so many hopes and dreams for her.  And I know her life will turn out exactly how it is intended to.  So for now I'll just enjoy every moment of her being little.  Every kiss, every hug, every temper tantrum, every little thing.  She is the greatest blessing, and the greatest joy I've ever experienced... and I'm so thankful for every second with her. 

I love you beautiful girl.  Happy Birthday!

No comments: