Monday, February 3, 2014

S'mores Soft Cookies


I really wish I hadn't made these.  Because if I hadn't made them, I wouldn't know what they taste like.  And If I didn't know what they taste like, I wouldn't be tempted to make them over & over & over again.  These top every single Bundt cake or cookie I have ever made.  These put every sweet thing I have ever eaten to shame.  If you make these, everyone will love you.  And do yourself & everyone around you a favor...and double the recipe so you can indulge in s'mores cookies for daysss.  Worth. Every. Single. Calorie.
 
^ You can tell by the dough that these little babies are delightful.
 
Shopping List
  • 3/4 cup butter
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 small box instant vanilla pudding dry [secret ingredient, shhh]
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 3 sheets honey graham crackers
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 cups flour
  • 2/3 cup mini marshmallows
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips 

  • Cream softened butter, sugar & brown sugar together. Add in pudding mix and continue to mix. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Finely crush graham crackers.  In a small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and flour until well mixed. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until mixture becomes doughy and all ingredients are well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.  Roll into balls (about golf ball size) and place on a greased cookie sheet [I use Pam for Baking]. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 minutes and 30 seconds exactly for perfectly soft cookies.
     
    You can hate me later when you're feeling the guilt of eating like 24 of these.
     
    But I love you anyway.

    No comments: