Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day Inspired Picks

I really don't like to spend money.  For some reason seeing a nice chunky number in my bank account makes me much happier than having loads and loads of crap hanging out in my closet that I rarely wear.  I have no idea why, but it's true.  Every now and then I will shop, but I actually throw up a little in my mouth any time I pay full price for something unless it's from BabyGap and for Kollyns because that dang place gets me every time.  But very rarely do I shop for myself, and when I do it's usually at H&M or Forever21 because their prices are super reasonable. Get this, I just figured out last week that H&M has a section with toddler sized clothes on their website [I know you're thinking I must live under a rock]!  So since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I figured I would post my favorite picks that I've had my eye on for quite sometime now.  Because like any frugalista, I think about things for a long long time before I purchase them.  Husband, if you are reading this...this would be your hint.   
 

For Mama:  Pink Drawstring Top//Striped Tee//Black Sleeveless//Hunter Boots//Dark Wash Skinny Jeans//Black Wedge//Pink Wallet//Bib Necklace

For Mini:  Striped River Shirt//Striped Dress//V-Neck Tee//Dot Romper//Chevron Dress//Star Denim Shorts//Heart Glasses//Mini Colorblock Tote//Hunter Boots//White Jean Jacket

No comments: