Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Weekend Recap

My little brother's Junior prom was this past weekend.  I know, it's crazy.  I feel so super duper old right now because I swear he was just six and now he is closing in on seventeen!  I have to say I'm the proudest big sister there ever was...not only because he's super smart.  But because Landon is a really good kid.  He has the biggest heart and the sweetest spirit, and I'm so lucky I get to call him 'Baby Brudda'.  And he adores my kid, which makes me adore him even more.
 
Such a dashing young man, and his girlfriend Kate was looking so beautiful too!  Excuse our squinty eyes...the sun was cray.

I can't believe he is all grown up.  So surreal.  Aren't they so cute?

And speaking of cuteness, check out my little walking Baby Gap ad...
I could eat her uppp.

In house news...we have wall forms!  They are pouring the concrete TODAY after they pump out the inches of rain that fell yesterday!  I'm telling y'all...this weather is for the dogs and has been a major disappointment for us.  But when I saw them buzzing about our lot this morning my heart almost leapt out of my chest!  Eeeek!

2 comments:

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

Yay for house progress!!! And your brother and his date are adorable -- so are you and your family :)

Kelsey Almond said...

Thanks friend! xoxo