Friday, May 23, 2014

Our Journey Home: Brick!

Quick house update!  So excited to share these pictures!  They have started laying the brick to grade and I'm in love with our brick.  We chose an earthy color since our house sits in front of a pond and it's perfect for our lot!

The framing is pretty much complete!

All of the windows are in, now we are just waiting on the doors! They are supposed to start working on the roof this week or next! 

 Our brick is from General Shale and it is named Mallory Creek (I think).
 
This is the view from our upstairs balcony and you can kinda see the tray ceilings in our bedroom!  Eeek!
 

Hopefully we will have the roof on by the end of next week!  Until then, Happy Memorial Day Weekend.  Always thankful for the sacrifices made by so many men and women while serving our country.  And we are very excited about a long weekend. :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Pretty! This is making me miss my Frank Betz house :( But I definitely don't miss the payment...Plain and simple fits my budget now LOL

Kelsey Almond said...

No no no. Our first house was plain and simple! Your house is beautiful!!! :)