Friday, December 5, 2014

Where I'm At.

Hi y'all.
I've been suchhh a bad blogger lately. 
I'll probably play catch up in a later post, but first I have to figure out where to start.
 So today I decided to copy Emily and let you know where I'm at these days. 
I'll get back on track eventually. 
You still love me.
Making: a new workout.  Because after Thanksgiving, things get serious 'round here.
Cooking: soup and all kinds of casseroles.  Yum, comfort food.  Like everyday.
Drinking: water and coffee. And lots of frosted sugar cookie creamer.
Reading: Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyer.  Good stuff.
Wanting: to be done with Christmas shopping.  So unrealistic of me.
Looking: like I haven't slept in weeks.  Because I haven't.  Because I can't stop coughing.
Playing: Christmas music. So loud.
Wasting: too much time picking out Christmas cards.  Because Shutterfly has 542315 to pick from.
Wishing: everyone respected themselves, each other and relationships.  There would be so much less chaos in the world.
Enjoying: the peace that comes from knowing God's working even when it's hard to see.
Waiting: to see if people mean what they say.
Liking: the effect our Elf on the Shelf Sparkle is having on Kollyns.  Sparkle tells Santa everything
Wondering: why mid-day naps at work aren't mandatory.  I swear I'd be twice as productive.
Loving: Jesus, Devin and Kollyns.  So much.
Hoping: it will snow on Christmas. Because that would be so perfect.
Marveling: at God's grace and mercy and love.  He's amazing.
Needing: to stop thinking about the Reese's peanut butter Christmas tree in my desk drawer.
Smelling: nothing.  Stupid cold.
Wearing: my heart on my sleeve as usual.  
Following: God's plan for my life.
Noticing: I haven't blogged in a month.  Oops.
Knowing: that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him.
Thinking:  I'm so excited about a date night with my husband tonight.  It is much needed.
Feeling: Thankful.  Always.
Bookmarking: the Christmas presents I need to buy, but not taking the plunge because spending money makes me sick.
Opening:  my curtains that were just delivered.  YAY!  Time to put Dev to work.
Giggling: at Kollyns.  Because she's hilarious.
 
Happy Friday friends. :)
 
 

No comments: