Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I bet you didn't know...

My blog has been so heavy lately.

I'm tired of heavy.

So here you go.  A few things you wouldn't know about me unless I told ya.

// I had really blonde hair from eighth grade until my Sophomore year of college and a perm when I was eight \\
My mom is a hairstylist, I mean root touch ups were free and the perm was just an experiment so why not?
 
// I have three tattoos.  I only regret one of them. \\
 
//  I can squat over 200 lbs. \\
What can I say?  I'm a beast.

// I circled Devin's picture in my 6th grade yearbook and any time a '50 cent' song came on the radio in high school he would pop into my head. \\
 Ha, I had never even talked to the kid.  I guess it has always been fate.

// I used to skip class in college just because I couldn't find a parking spot. \\
If Kollyns ever does that while I'm paying for her education I will flip.  But really what would I be able to say? 

// I centered my life around One Tree Hill Episodes for about three whole years and I totally planned on naming my kids after the cast. \\
Devin and I couldn't agree on Luke, Nathan, Haley, Brooke or Peyton.  So there went that.

// I called my dad crying on my last day of student teaching and begged him for a job. I started working for him two days after I graduated from college. \\
That meltdown was the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments: