Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mommy and Me Photo Session

 
I had been seeing so many adorable "Mommy & Me" photos all over Pinterest lately and thinking how sweet it would be to have a few photos of just me and Kollyns.  Not a bad idea to capture this moment in time while she still thinks I'm the best thing ever.  Obviously they make the perfect gift for my mom and my grandma's on Mother's Day.  But more importantly, when she becomes a teenager and forgets how much she loves me I can show her these and remind her that back in the day she adored her mama.  Ha.
 
So when Donna contacted me about modeling for a "Mommy & Me" session I was very flattered, even more excited...and a little bit nervous.  I'm such a weirdo about having my pictures taken.  It's fine in casual settings and all, but I freak out a little when the focus is on me because it just makes me uncomfortable.  She was coming into town that weekend so it was pretty perfect and I just couldn't pass it up because...
|One| I've seen her work and she takes beautiful photos.
|Two| She offered to take them right behind my house at our pond which makes them even more meaningful.
and 
|Three| I had already found some (Pin)spiration for photos like these and loved the idea.
 
Well, the session went great and she's an amazing photographer.  And it turns out she is super easy-going and sweet, and before I knew it the session was over.  And now I have priceless photos that I will cherish forever and ever.
 
Thank you, Donna.  You're wonderful. 
 
 
 
 
More to come when I get my hands on all of the digital files.  Eeek.
In the meantime, visit her website and check out her work!  Then book her for your next session because you know you want to. ;)

3 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Oh my goodness.... SO freaking adorable. I love these so much.

Kelsey Almond said...

Thank you prettyyyy!

Dr Ewan said...


GET YOUR EX WIFE, EX GIRLFRIEND, EX BOYFRIEND AND SOLVE ALL TYPE OF PROBLEM THROUGH COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM. My name is Enoch martin my wife and I got married 6 years ago and we were so much in love with each other, we have 2 kids(josh and rebecca). One day my wife came back home from her friends place and she told me that she wants us to file for a divorce that she's no longer interested in our marriage, i was surprise and everything seem to me like a joke. after then i tried all my best to get her back but there was no way. but to no avail, my heart was broken, i wondered whats happening .i was on facebook when i saw a post on how Dr Ewan helped a lady to bring back her lost husband. i was scared but because i love my wife so much and I am ready to do anything to bring her back. I decided to give it a try by contacting him via email:covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com, So when i contacted him i narrated everything to him and he said my case is not a serious one that my husband will come back to me within 18 hours if i believe in his power.he told me to do some things to do which i did before 18 hours, my wife called me on phone and was crying for forgiveness. right now we are now a new branded family with more happiness, we are even going on vacation on xmas. please if any one of you out there is passing through same issue in your marriage, relationship issues contact Dr Ewan today or call or add him on whatsapp on +234905735398 or check out his webpage http://allwomenstalk.com/p/58034af4f725a97d108b4569. contact him today on covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com now.
. I will keep on sharing the good news about this. Thanks Dr.