Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Joy In The Journey |2|


When I started blogging, I was posting 3 or 4 times a week.  Every time I snapped a picture or planned something, I was subconsciously thinking of ways I could integrate it into my own little corner of the internet.  I wasn't really living unless I was doing something I could blog about.  This was my creative outlet, it was my way to share my life and experiences with anyone who decided to take the time to read about them.

Then one day I just didn't have much to say.  I faced struggles in my marriage and in life that I just didn't want to share.  So I shut off the part of my brain that challenged me to spin blog posts about every facet of my life and decided instead it was time for me to listen.  Instead of trying to come up with ideas to write about, I dove head and heart first into scripture and prayer.  I would churn out a post maybe once a month so y'all would know I'm still alive over here, but it just wasn't important to me anymore.  Then one day (I'm not even sure when) I just didn't care if anyone read my blog or not. 

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read what I write!  But sometimes life just has a way of making things that were once important pale in comparison to what's happening in the here and now.

Since my last post...
we went to the beach,
we had our 8 year wedding anniversary,
our little girl started Kindergarten,
I turned 29,
 we had a miscarriage (and looking back, God knew exactly what he was doing and we got that message loud and clear)
  I experienced more heart break in my marriage,
I experienced restoration in my marriage,
 I've had many prayers answered,
 we had the best Christmas ever,
 and in January my sweet Mother-In-Law was diagnosed with brain cancer.

Through the highs and the lows, I haven't lost my hope or joy...and that's because God is unchanging in a changing and oftentimes disappointing world and His love never fails.  Even on the hardest days I was able to find joy in the simplest things, and I'm so thankful for that.

Did I handle everything perfectly?  Nope.  Some days I cried so much I thought I would drown in my tears.  But I trusted God still, and He has been faithful.  Am I handling everything perfectly now?  Nope.  But I'm better at it than I was a year ago.  And isn't that what life is about anyway?  Growing and learning and striving to become more like Jesus...

I've found that character isn't developed during the times when all is right in the world and my faith is rarely strengthened when everything is being answered the way I want it to be.  Trusting God through painful loss, putting aside my human nature and offering forgiveness when my heart is shattered and it's the last thing I want to do, finding hope in the Lord when the world says there is none through a heart wrenching cancer diagnosis of someone who I love dearly...  These are the times I've grown and became a better and stronger person in Christ.

You might be wondering why I feel the need to tell all of my business?  Well I guess because painting a perfect picture of life on my blog and leaving out the hard stuff wouldn't really help anyone would it?  Real life isn't pretty all the time, and it sure isn't easy.  My favorite verse lately is a simple one..."Trust in the Lord and do good." Psalm 37:3.  It's tough to trust God when you are disappointed and hurt. But He wants us to trust Him, stay peaceful and open our hearts to his promises and plans for our life.  While we are waiting, He is fighting FOR US so we can rest in that and use this time of waiting to bless others.  If you're going through something I encourage you to seek God and His will for your life.  Even at the ripe old age of 29 ;) , I've wasted way too much time stressing and trusting God half way, letting the worries of this World steal my peace.  So take it from someone who has learned the hard way from too many years of trying to "fix things" in my time...  Trust God, find joy in His love for you and the good things in your life and D O  G O O D, because all good things are from Him.  And get ready for the blessings to flow.  :)

5 comments:

Wendy Murray said...

How to get your Ex lover back fast after a breakup or divorce! Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee..
I’m so excited sharing my testimony..
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
Wendy Murray

Unknown said...

Sir, thank you so much for you genuine spell,my wife is back!!!

Thank you sir for your genuine spells. This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every all probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was n o hope to reunite with my ex wife and kids. But when i read good reviews about your work sir, i decided to give it a try and i did everything that you instructed me and i Trusted in you and followed your instructions just as you have guaranteed me in 48 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me.. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much for your authentic and indisputable spells. Thanks Sir for your help. If you need help in your marriage of broken relationship,please contact Dr Jack right now for urgent help.

Okakagbespelltemple@gmail.com Or Okakagbespelltemple@yahoo.com
Call him now +2348138289852

Amy Delacruz said...

Its so unfortunate that my husband left me after five years in marriage. thought he finally left the house in the third year of our marriage just because i was unable to conceive. i wonder what happened to Andrea Delacruz my husband that makes him leave the house. he is a God fearing person and very humble. i know that leaving me wasn't ordinary. we dated for seven months and i never notice such character in him before i married him. i cried and wept through my days and night because i really love Andrea Delacruz my husband. in the process of crying and thinking, i recall that his grand mom never support our marriage, she never wanted me to be married to the family. i never give up and i prayed for God to intervene. one a faithful day it was a Thursday morning when my fellow college in my working place noticed my attitude and behaviour seems different from the real me and i never wanted to disclosed my Family issues but i shared with her my feeling and what i have been going through. she told me that something similar to these happened to her Elder sister and she told me that everything will be fine. she later invite me to her house to meet her elder sister then i opened up to her and she refers me to a man called Prophet Adeyemi and i did just as she said. i called Prophet Adeyemi immediately and he respond to my call in that moment and the first thing he said was 'WOMAN WOMAN' you have to believe and have faith that your problem will be solved. i asked, what should i do? then he said to me in two days time my husband will be back and i asked, Prophet Adeyemi is this going to be real? the last thing he said was that i will testify of his work. i did just as instructed and i watch for good forty-eight {48} hours. hmmmm, it was a good night time at 10:05pm within the days that Prophet Adeyemi told me that my husband Andrea Delacruz will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying HONEY!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my husband standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for him to come back home. Guess what in six days after i noticed my system and my body temperature is changed and i went to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in me which means i am pregna i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Prophet Adeyemi so much and my lovely collage who directed me to Prophet Adeyemi if you have any problem or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, i plead you to contact Prophet Adeyemint.

Prophet Adeyemi E-MAIL: adeyemispelltemple@gmail.com

Prophet Adeyemi PHONE: +2348145810121

( Go through his site for more details)
Indeed, he is a great and a lovely man, God bless him for uniting my family.

OGUDUGU SPELL CASTER said...

Hello i'm from London, i know a renowned spell caster who helped me when i had problems in my marriage with my Wife. If you need a right place to solve your relationship problems contact DR.OGUDUGU TEMPLE on: ( GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM ) OR WHATSAPP +2348139793075 he is the right choice, he is a great man that has ever been.

Dr Ewan said...


GET YOUR EX WIFE, EX GIRLFRIEND, EX BOYFRIEND AND SOLVE ALL TYPE OF PROBLEM THROUGH COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM. My name is Enoch martin my wife and I got married 6 years ago and we were so much in love with each other, we have 2 kids(josh and rebecca). One day my wife came back home from her friends place and she told me that she wants us to file for a divorce that she's no longer interested in our marriage, i was surprise and everything seem to me like a joke. after then i tried all my best to get her back but there was no way. but to no avail, my heart was broken, i wondered whats happening .i was on facebook when i saw a post on how Dr Ewan helped a lady to bring back her lost husband. i was scared but because i love my wife so much and I am ready to do anything to bring her back. I decided to give it a try by contacting him via email:covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com, So when i contacted him i narrated everything to him and he said my case is not a serious one that my husband will come back to me within 18 hours if i believe in his power.he told me to do some things to do which i did before 18 hours, my wife called me on phone and was crying for forgiveness. right now we are now a new branded family with more happiness, we are even going on vacation on xmas. please if any one of you out there is passing through same issue in your marriage, relationship issues contact Dr Ewan today or call or add him on whatsapp on +234905735398 or check out his webpage http://allwomenstalk.com/p/58034af4f725a97d108b4569. contact him today on covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com now.
. I will keep on sharing the good news about this. Thanks Dr.